I think you are out of memory, not disk space.

--------------------
Clark Richey, CTO
FactGem
240-252-7507<tel:240-252-7507>
cl...@factgem.com<mailto:cl...@factgem.com>
 [cid:30676006-F7BA-4C7F-96A8-7EFEF5DDDE5B]

Need immediate assistance? Please try:

Cate Downing, Assistant
c...@factgem.com<mailto:c...@factgem.com>
614.325.2404<tel:614.325.2404>

Beth Price, Assistant
b...@factgem.com<mailto:b...@factgem.com>
614.365.0740<tel:614.365.0740>

This message and any included attachments are property of FactGem and its
affiliates, and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you
are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and
notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.

On Mar 25, 2014, at 7:06, "judie pearline"