 From: Michael Blakeley <m...@blakeley.com>
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general@developer.marklogic.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] License Expiry

With 4.2 through ML6 I believe the server will run, but functionality will be
sharply limited. The only thing you can count on doing is updating the license
key at 8001. Other queries may not run, and updates will probably throw an
error. ML7 is more relaxed, and merely warns you about the bad key on every
admin page.

You also know that 4.2 is past its EOL date, right? This could be a good time
to upgrade.

-- Mike