I am a newbie to ML.
We are trying to implement a general search in ML-7 using Java API.
I know ML doesn't support Apache Lucene syntax, but has anyone tried
implementing Lucene syntax in ML using Java API?
We are looking at providing a search API method in java which would support
everything like element search, value search, word search, phrase search etc,
but search text would follow Lucene syntax.

Thanks,
Sagar

This email is subject to a disclaimer, please click on the following link or
cut and paste the link into the address bar of your browser.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/disclaimer/ged5