I have an xquery application running on a Windows 2003 server in ML 6.0-4.1.

A few times each day, the application will "hang" when serving static js
and css files. I can often cause this behavior if (in Chrome or FF) I clear
the browser cache, and then try to hit the login page. When I watch the
page load in the network monitor, I can see the css and js files waiting to
load.

We are using URL rewriting and the router xquery has a rule that matches
these static files:

if (matches($url, concat("^/resources")) ) then ( $url ) else ...

I can't tell if this is a problem in the application, Marklogic, the
Windows server or the network.

Has anyone seen problems like this in MarkLogic apps?

--
Demian Hess
Architect | Avalon Consulting, LLC