HI.

cts:element-attribute-values retrieves the list of results from the range
index itself.

using cts:document-query() limits those results to the
element-attribute-values references only in those fragments.

However, cts:element-attribute-values is unaware of any specific details of
how they are used in any particular document, so I don't believe you can
get the result you want from starting with a cts:element-attribute-values
query.

The only way I know to access the values in the order they were in the
document would be to access the document directly.  You may be able to do
this more efficiently by setting a fragment root on the element containing
your list.

Kind Regards,
David Ennis

Kind Regards,