As soon as i make changes to the word query , my database starts
re-indexing.

We use marklogic 7.0-3 and we are using REST based structured queries. The
query passes in a bunch of constraints and options , however i am just
testing before and after scenario's based upon changes to the word query.

Girish

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Danny Sokolsky <
danny.sokol...@marklogic.com> wrote:

>  Did you reindex your database after changing the word query field?
>

> Exactly what query are you running?
>

> What version of MarkLogic are you using (xdmp:version() ).
>

> -Danny

Girish Kulkarni