Hi all,

I'm currently facing a problem at a customer, and I'm not able to find any
clue.

We have two different REST server instances on the same machine, "listening"
to different ports, pointing to different databases. If we query for the
docs everything is fine, both servers "see" the docs they are supposed to
(in "their" database). For both REST servers there are custom extensions,
which are installed using a curl command like this:

curl --anyauth --user %OS-user%:%OS-pass% -X PUT -H "Content-type:
application/xquery" -d@%OS-path%
"http://localhost:%OS-port%/v1/config/resources/load?title=LoadOS&method=put
&method=get"

The variables are different for both systems, the sources are different -
"only" the name of the extension is the same in both cases.  My problem is:
on the customers machine the second curl command seems to "overwrite" the
binding of the first one, which means both REST server instances are using
the source referenced by this second command. So if we want to start the
"first" extension running on the first REST server instance we are not able
to, always the latest one is used on both ports. I would assume an error in
the variable definition, but the same setup, the same curl commands, and the
same variables used in there are working just fine on my local machine. I
get different sources on the different REST server instances, just like
expected. Some time ago the customer was able to get around this problem by
re-defining the REST servers, but it is re-appearing now and seems to stay.

Is there any rule, any setting that I didn't take into account? Do the names
of the extensions have to be different, although they are running on
different REST server instances (and if this is the case: why does it work
on my machine)?

Kind regards,

               Arne Kampf