Not knowing the details completely, one cannot say what the user meant by
session data, but in the situation described, a role could be analysed to
switch between content databases, for example. So in this case, the
information used to isolate the user would be the user's role -which would
have come from being logged in to this app server to begin with, for
example. So, a mix of changing content databases and perhaps module
roots(based on role) could move the person to a different 'service' with
different content on the same app server.

Yes, there is alot of reading/understanding/testing for someone to use the
Enhanced HTTP features.  But they were created and offered as a feature,
and if used properly, they can be beneficial.

Kind Regards,
David Ennis

David Ennis
*Content Engineer*