From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] on behalf of John Fuller
[jful...@theclarogroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:41 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] @XQuery, #xquerypower, and related efforts

Thanks Rob…
Is there a good source I can go to for an overview of MarkLogic and learn the
basics ??
Please advise.
Thanks,
John

John Fuller | Manager | The Claro Group, LLC  | 321 North Clark Street, Suite
1200, Chicago, IL 60654
W: 312.546.3356|M: 917.370.0234 |F: 312.554.8085
|jful...@theclarogroup.com<mailto:jful...@theclarogroup.com>|www.theclarogroup.com<http://www.theclarogroup.com/>
[Claro_NoFadeColorLogo SIGNATURE BLOCK]     [LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-claro-group> [Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/TheClaroGroup> [Twitter Image]
<https://twitter.com/clarogroupllc>
[cid:image005.png@01D08D64.70958EC0]
This e-mail is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product,
attorney-client material, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
notify the sender at the phone number above, do not copy this message, do not
disclose its contents to anyone, and delete this e-mail message from your
computer..