From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Dayro Longas YUXI
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:02 PM
To: general@developer.marklogic.com
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] cts:element-attribute-word-match on different
servers

I have two servers, both with the same configuration, I run the following
script and I get differents values on each server.

cts:element-attribute-word-match(
  (fn:QName("http://www.osa.org/facet","author";)),
  (xs:QName("normalized-name"), xs:QName("name1")),
  "Perez-Garcia",
  ("case-insensitive", "diacritic-insensitive", "properties",
"collation=http://marklogic.com/collation//S1/AS/T00BB<http://marklogic.com/collation/S1/AS/T00BB>")
)

On server A I get empty value but on server B I get PerezGarcia

What can be the reason for this difference? In this case the correct answer to
our system should be on the server A.

--
DAYRO LONGAS