HI.

http://www.marklogic.com/training/

This landing page includes a link to the study guide you already have. But
more importantly, the upper section (clicking on the various links) shows
you the training tracks available. This includes the on-demand trainings
(videos).

*This is our internal approach:*
1) The study guide is detailed in telling you what topics you need.
2) https://docs.marklogic.com/ (especially the right-hand side -  docs) has
every detail about MarkLogic.

*What we do to prepare people for training:*
1) We have them go through the PDF and for every item in the tables, they
find the proper documentation and paste the link into the table
2) They then use this as their targeted study Guide
-- 1 they knoe where the materials are and study and 2, they are used to
the guides for future quick lookup.

*In addition, we:*
- Have them get very used to Query Console (improting and working through a
workspace with samples of xQuery which comes with every ML install)
- focus on MLCP (if you mess up on MLCP for docs and triples, then you
don't have the data you need for the rest of the exam)
- focus on cURL
- do this on windows (we often develop on linux, so tiny differences in
cURL commands on windoes vs LINUX can waste time)

Kind Regards,
David Ennis

David Ennis
*Content Engineer*