Ok, Thank you

got it !
now, i have another question, maybe I should have posted it separately.
However, here it is
i'm using queryByExample({message : {$word : 'something'}}

This works fine.
I want to user queryByExample with term, but $term does not work.
And optionnaly, would be nice to use queryByExample with query string like
"cat and dog"

What's the good approach ?

Thank you