Hi,

I have 2 documents in the database with following structure in "test",

/dummy1.xml

-------------------

<doc>
<link>http://www.abc.com</link>
</doc>

/dummy2.xml

-------------------

<doc>

<link>http://www.google.com?a=b</link>

</doc>

When I run the following search query it returns no result,

cts:search(fn:collection("test"),cts:and-query((cts:element-value-query(xs:QName("link"),"http://www.google.com?a=b";))))

while the following one fetches result

cts:search(fn:collection("test"),cts:and-query((cts:element-value-query(xs:QName("link"),"http://www.abc.com";))))

What could be the reason for 1st query not bringing any result?

Regards,
Soumadri Roy

"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."