Hi,

We are using Marklogic 7 and we are having three different ML clusters which
are all primary in USA, UK and Singapore. They are all supporting the same
application that inserts data into those clusters. Data in all the three
clusters has to be same. For example if there is a document insert in USA
cluster, it has to be inserted in UK and Singapore clusters as well. Same
applies for any document delete. And all the three cluster has to have the most
latest version of a document if that is getting updated frequently.

Is there any feature in Marklogic that enables us to do this? If not, is there
any best practice that you will suggest us to follow?

Thanks,
Prakash

and any attachments. Thank you