From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Florent Georges
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 9:54 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general@developer.marklogic.com>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Split the XML rewriter file in smaller pieces

Hi,

I could not find the answer to this question in the doc, but I might have
missed it.  I am looking whether it is possible to "modularize"
an XML rewriter document.  That is, instead of having one big, monolithic XML
rewriter file, having one "main" file (which is the one to put in the rewriter
field of the app server), which in turn "includes" other "sub" rewriter files.

The goal is to see whether it is possible to ease the maintenance of the XML
rewriter file (without requiring an extra step of assembling the file out of
smaller files at deployment, which is of course yet another possibility.)

Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/