From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] on behalf of Alex Muir
[alex.g.m...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 8:30 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] /node-client-api cannot get it working

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Erik Hennum
<erik.hen...@marklogic.com<mailto:erik.hen...@marklogic.com>> wrote:
Are you using MarkLogic 8.0-5?

it's version 8.0-3 running in a docker container.

I mentioned before that:

I can however connect and load documents using the examples
http://docs.marklogic.com/8.0/guide/node-dev/intro#

node loaddocument.js
Loaded the following documents:
  /gs/aardvark.json
  /gs/bluebird.json
  /gs/cobra.json

so it suggests my credentials and ability to connect with node js at the very
least is working.

Regards
Alex
www.jahtoe.com<http://www.jahtoe.com>