Hi Rob,

I made some tests with smaller files and it seems to run much faster with
the fastload option. I discovered no negative effects so far for these
documents but now there were no issues that could effect the MLCP.

In general I would try to play a bit longer with the options. But anyway it
could also be a good thing to have someone to address our questions because
I believe there will come more in our evaluation. Can you please arrange
that I get a contact like you suggested. Could this be a german contact?

Thank you.
Regards,
Jörg