Hi,

I have to change few index settings on the production environment.
While testing it, I changed the settings on "Master" first. As expected,
indexing started automatically. After that I changed the index settings on
replica with an expectation that indexing will start. But it does not started.
I also tried manually triggering the re-indexing (from MarkLogic Admin Console)
but it didn't start.
I have got good amount of data (around 500,000 documents) in my database. So,
it can't be the case that re-indexing happened and I didn't noticed. I also
checked the logs. They also haven't got anything.

Can you please suggest that what is going wrong here? Why I am not able to
trigger re-indexing on replica?

Thanks,
Ankit Bhardwaj