Hi,

I want to get results of cts:search data sorted on the basis of cts:score. I am
using following code -

(
        if ($direction = "descending")
        then
            for $result in cts:search (...)
            order by cts:score($result) descending
            return $result/element()
        else
            for $result in cts:search (...)
            order by cts:score($result) ascending
            return $result/element()
    )[$first-result to $last-result]
Is there any way out of getting results from cts:search in a sorted manner
itself?

The problem with the current code is that in the case of large data set it
gives XDMP-EXPNTREECACHEFULL error. Increasing the size of Expanded Tree Cache
is not an option. So I need to do something in this part only. Any suggestions
around this?

Thanks,
Ankit Bhardwaj