From:  <general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com> on behalf of Florent Georges
<li...@fgeorges.org>
Date:  Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1:07 PM
To:  MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general@developer.marklogic.com>
Subject:  [MarkLogic Dev General] Management API - Is port bound?

Hi,

Using the Management API, if I want to know whether an appserver name is
already used, I can use GET /manage/v2/servers, and look at nameref for each of
them.  But that list does not contain the port number for HTTP servers.

So the only way to do the same for port numbers (namely, find whether a given
port number is already bound to an appserver in MarkLogic) is to call GET
/manage/v2/servers/{name} for each and every HTTP server in the list.

Is it the case, or did I miss anything?

Regards,

--
Florent Georges