The message says you need your cluster up before you can do a *configuration*
upgrade (because the configuration is shared across the cluster).

So upgrade the MarkLogic version across all the hosts (maybe you already have).
 Start MarkLogic on all the hosts (two are still down).  Connect to this host's
port 8001 (like you have here), and do the configuration upgrade.

If you still have trouble, you can email support@.

-jh-