Hi Rob,

Have you tried to load pipeline via admin UI and seeing same error?

I am using ML8.0-4 and below code works with the options however I have
loaded pipeline via UI.

    <state-transition>
        <annotation>
            When a document is zip,
        </annotation>
        <state>http://marklogic.com/states/initial</state>
        <on-success>http://marklogic.com/states/transformed</on-success>
        <on-failure>http://marklogic.com/states/error</on-failure>
        <execute>
            <condition>

<module>/MarkLogic/cpf/actions/mimetype-condition.xqy</module>
                <options
xmlns="/MarkLogic/cpf/actions/mimetype-condition.xqy">
                    <mime-type>application/zip</mime-type>
                </options>
            </condition>
            <action>