From:
<general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com>>
 on behalf of Arvind Kumar <akmishra...@gmail.com<mailto:akmishra...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 2:44 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Export and MLCP

Hi All,

I am using MLCP to export content from specific collection in ML database.
While exporting i need to transform the document in required output structure.
Their is conf.xml file where we can store xquery which i expect that it will
execute during export.

 for example i used simple query to log some text value in log file to test the
xquery.

<configuration>
<property>
<name>normalization</name>
<value><![CDATA[
                xquery version "1.0-ml";
 xdmp:log("hello word")

  ]]></value>
</property>
</configuration>

But I didn't found any result in log file error.txt.

Is there anything going wrong in configuration file or I need to followed
different approach.
Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Kr.