Thanks Markus for getting back – I do have a virtual box in my system

Venkata

From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Markus Flatscher
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 4:14 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general@developer.marklogic.com>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Trying to set up the Marklogic on Vagrant

Venkata,

your steps a and c should not be necessary.

Vagrant says that you do not have a provider on your system. Vagrant has
built-in support for VirtualBox, VMWare, and other providers. We've been using
VirtualBox because it's free, but you should be able to use any other provider
of your choice.

Do you have VirtualBox installed on your system?

--
Markus Flatscher
Senior Consultant, MarkLogic | Avalon Consulting, LLC

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Nanduri, Venkata