From: Shiv Shankar [shiv.shivshan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 11:05 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion; Erik Hennum
Subject: Re: Finding target geocodes using REST API

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the quick update. Is there a way I can enable below geospatial
document vocabularies using REST?

var lat=;

var long=;

cts.search(cts.andQuery([

  cts.jsonPropertyPairGeospatialQuery("geoCoordinates",

    "lat", "lng", cts.circle(20, cts.point(lat,
long))),cts.collectionQuery(["ADDRESS_COLLECTION"])]));

Thanks

Shan.

---

Hi, Shiv:

QBE doesn't support geospatial document vocabularies at present.

You may want to raise this issue through your support contact.

Erik Hennum

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Shiv Shankar