* Punctuation and space tokens are also not generally indexed as words in the
universal index in value queries either. However, as a special exception there
are terms in the universal index for "exact" value queries (unstemmed,
case-sensitive, whitespace-sensitive, punctuation-sensitive), so "exact" value
queries should be resolvable properly from the index, but only if you have
fast-case-sensitive-searches and fast-diacritic-sensitive-searches enabled in
the database.

I'm curious, what's the logic where we only index an "exact" value if FCSS and
FDSS are both on?

Seems like as a database that's increasingly focusing on data beyond textual
content, the ability to do exact matches (like people are used to with
relational databases) should be a default feature even if the admin hasn't
toggled on text-specific things like those.  It's a fairly cheap index, I
expect, so why not always have it on?

RFE?

-jh-