From:
<general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com>>
 on behalf of NAVEEN KUMAR MOTIPALLI Computer Science & Engineering
<mnaveenkumar.13....@anits.edu.in<mailto:mnaveenkumar.13....@anits.edu.in>>
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 5:29 AM
To: "general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>"
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] problem with importing Reduency tuples.

I working with semantics using ML 8 as backend database. i storing tuples into
database. now the problem occurred is, it unable to detect reduency tuples
inserting into ML. Is there any way to set to eliminate reduency tuples
entering into database. or we want pre-process every tuples in ML before
inserting into database.