From:
<general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com>>
 on behalf of "William Holmes (WLT GB)"
<william.hol...@wlt.com<mailto:william.hol...@wlt.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:27 AM
To: "general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>"
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Sending an HTML Email With Attachments

Hi,

I am trying to send an email using xdmp:email with an HTML body and attachments.

The only example on http://docs.marklogic.com/xdmp:email is with plain text in
the body.

Does anyone have any examples of an email body containing HTML, e.g., <p>hello
world</p> with attachments?

Thanks,

William Holmes

GOGREEN Climate Protection with DHL: please consider your environmental
responsibility before printing this email.

This email is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by email and delete all copies of the message.