Hi,

> JSON is ill-suited for hierarchical content.

For the record, JSON is particularly bad at what we call "mixed content" in
XML (what I guess Geert meant by "inline elements").

The idiomatic example of mixed content is the P element in HTML: it can
contain text nodes as direct children, intermingled with other elements
like B or EM or SPAN containing text nodes or other such elements
themselves.

Regards,

--
Florent Georges