Hello,

I’m trying to evaluate the MarkLogic Workflow project
(https://developer.marklogic.com/code/workflow), but I have no clue how to
install it and get it running.  I’m using ML 9.

Does anyone know how to install this project ?

Brad Pridgeon
(864) 656 2540
Medicaid IT Services
tpri...@clemson.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by email or telephone and permanently
delete all copies of this email and any attachments.