Hi Tim,

This is for having the modules of an appserver on the filesystem, instead
of a modules database, so I don't think this is applicable.

After Anne's email, the most likely explanation is that the process running
MarkLogic does not "see" the drive mapping.  Using a modules database and a
watch command is good enough for me, more than taking any risk with windows
config options.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Regards,

--