Hi Ghislain,

> estimate the size of the database when using different rules

There seems to be some misunderstanding here.  Because of the backward
chaining implementation of inference in MarkLogic, inference has no impact
on the size of the database.

Either I misunderstood and you're trying to do something different, or
there is maybe some misunderstanding about the inference model in MarkLogic.

Regards,

--
Florent Georges
H2O Consulting