From:
<general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com>>
 on behalf of Tony Greaves
<tony.grea...@hill-informatics.co.nz<mailto:tony.grea...@hill-informatics.co.nz>>
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 11:55 PM
To: "general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>"
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] MarkLogic as pubic sparql endpoint?

Wondering of someone can show me how to achieve what is required to use
MarkLogic (v9) as would be required for a public SPARQL endpoint, in particular

1) Limit SPARQL queries to read only (not CRUD!);
1) authentication turned off for appserver for SPARQL queries;
2) results returned in W3C SPARQL Results format by default.

thanks
-Tony

Attention:

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient then please do not distribute, copy or use this
information. Please notify us immediately and then delete the message from your
computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.