--
Eliot Kimber
http://contrext.com

On 10/7/17, 7:41 AM, "general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com on behalf of
Geert Josten" <general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com on behalf of
geert.jos...@marklogic.com> wrote:

    Hi Eliot,

    I heard the other day that it should be possible to capture such timeouts
    with a try catch within the code itself. That gives an extra 10 seconds
    delay which might be sufficient to send out an alert email, or raise some
    other flag. After those few extra seconds, the timeout gets rethrown if
    you don¹t finish in time..

    Might be worth investigating?

    Cheers,
    Geert