Yesterday morning we upgraded from the latest version of MarkLogic 7 to the
latest version of ML 8. Now our error log file on development has a
recurring Info level message that's unfamiliar to us.

I've searched the MarkLogic documentation, but cannot find any examples of
this message. We have a development server and a production server, but
don't actually have a cluster for our ML system. These slow cluster
messages are appearing thousands of time in yesterday's and today's error
log files on development, but are absent on production. Any help greatly
appreciated!

2017-10-31 00:04:44.937 Info: Slow cluster.background.clusters, 1.279 sec
2017-10-31 00:04:44.937 Info: Slow cluster.background.hosts, 1.279 sec
2017-10-31 00:04:44.937 Info: Slow
cluster.background.AssignmentManager, 1.279 sec

Today we also had 1 occurrence of this message, the first message of
today's error log file:

2017-10-31 00:00:02.140 Info: Slow server.background.servers, 1.685 sec

Thanks,

Chris

Christine Schwartz
Metadata Librarian and XML Database Administrator
Princeton Theological Seminary Library
christine.schwa...@ptsem.edu

http://diglib.ptsem.edu/