Hi  Team,

I try to update the xml nodes more than one time using xdmp:spawn function ,
but the update was not happened inside the spwan function , I have specified
the sample code below. Kindly do the needful

let $updateact_deact := xdmp:spawn-function(function(){
                          ( xdmp:node-replace($userPersonalInfo/us:isActive,
                                        <us:isActive>false</us:isActive>)>),
                                        xdmp:commit())
                          },
                          <options xmlns="xdmp:eval">
                          <transaction-mode>update</transaction-mode>
                          </options>)

let $updatedeact_timestamp := xdmp:spawn-function(function(){

(xdmp:node-insert-child($userPersonalInfo/us:lastdeactAcntTimestamp,
                                        <us:lastdeactAcntTimestamp>
{current-dateTime()}</us:lastdeactAcntTimestamp>),
                                        xdmp:commit())
                          },
                          <options xmlns="xdmp:eval">
                          <transaction-mode>update</transaction-mode>
                          </options>)

Thanks & Regards,
Siva