From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
<general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com> on behalf of C. Yaswanth
<rocking...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:38:21 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Regarding DMSDK

I want to run the Marklogic Data Movement SDK for transformation in distributed
mode on my Marklogic cluster which is running on 3Nodes. Usually in the mlcp we
will use the `-host` parameter to specify our hostnames and have `-mode`
parameter to define our mode type. Is it possible here in DMSDK to mention all
the hostnames of our nodes in ML cluster like this

    newClient("host1,host2,host3", port, username, password, authentication)

So that it will distribute the task efficiently. But i didnt seen any
documentation of DMSDK with multiple hosts.

 1. If i am not giving my all the hostnames then how it gonna distribute the
work in parallel fashion.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks