Hi All,

Actually , I want to move(i.e.change) the documents(I.e.around 2M) from one
collection to another. For that we tried xdmp:set-collection method which
successfully did our job, but taken a lot of time(I.e.12min) which is
nearly equal to the time for their ingestion into marklogic(13min).

My question :

If I am changing only the tag of a document from one collection to another
then why it is taking that much time whether it is again creating the
documents or just changing the collection tags on them ??

BTW we are using xdmp:set-collection in a SJS.

Thanks