From: himanshu.mis...@nl.abnamro.com [mailto:himanshu.mis...@nl.abnamro.com]
Sent: 18 April 2018 17:21
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general@developer.marklogic.com>
Cc: Mani, Sivasubramani (ELS) <s.m...@elsevier.com>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Regarding MarkLogic Upgrade
XDMP-FORESTRESTOREFAILED

*** External email: use caution ***

XDMP-FORESTRESTOREFAILED: Restore failed for forest consynContentForest-1:
SVC-FILWRT: File write error: write
'/var/opt/MarkLogic/TmpForests/xyzContentForest-1/000074ec/ListData': No space
left on device

No space left on your data partition

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards / सादर,
Himanshu Mishra
Infosys | Lead Admin | NoSQL as a Service
Eleanor Rooseveltlaan 1 | 1183 CC Amstelveen | Nederland
Mob.: +31-652 770 523 | E-mail:
himanshu.mis...@nl.abnamro.com<mailto:himanshu.mis...@nl.abnamro.com>