You're not wrong, it's not great. nuvoc uses 6 rather than 4 colors. In the j
reference sheet, I had to pick 4 distinctive, that is contrasting color, slap
them on white (rather than a dark background), and it's all lost, at least to
my eyes.
Copulas and controls, could be white and red respectively, or something else
stark but not part of 4 complementary set of 4 used for the parts of sentence.
Controls are in their own block, so they needn't stand out (greatly) from the
rest.

A color-switch js-css thing could be quickly implemented to switch between a
1---3 presents. But it's up to the maintainers..? I honestly don't know who has
final say or how they are decided. The wiki is very scattered in comparison to
wikipedia, and other small-to-medium wikis.

Aug 25, 2023, 17:11 by ppadil...@gmail.com: