== Report of Meeting 2023-09-21 ==

Present: Art Anger, Ed Gottsman, Raul Miller, and Bob Therriault

Full transcripts of this meeting are now available on the its wiki page.
https://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Wiki/Report_of_Meeting_2023-09-21

1) Ed has run into some problems with the beta of the J Viewer on Windows. The
decision was made to put the beta on pause for Windows and to let the testers
know that Windows testing is on hold until Ed gets a Windows box for testing.
Bob had mentioned that he had seen a flash on the screen before components
expand. More troubleshooting on that issue in the transcript. We determined
that JQt version J9.4 does work for the Mac so that beta test can go forward,
while we figure out the 9.5beta issues that seem to be related to the new
version of JQt.

2) Bob thinks he will be off the grid for the next two Thursdays and for now
will set the next meeting as Thursday, October 12. If this changes then the
invitations will be sent out in advance of the Thursday meetings.

3) Bob plans to build out the landing pages in advance of the switch over to
the new look wiki. https://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Category:Home Also, required
is for the J Search Bar to be put up in the wiki as it has been in the
prototype wiki https://code2.jsoftware.com/wiki/Category:Home. Raul feels that
we can do this when it is needed.
For access to previous meeting reports
https://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Wiki_Development

If you would like to participate in the development of the J wiki please
contact us on the general forum and we will get you an invitation to the next J
wiki meeting held on Thursdays at 23:00 (UTC) Next meeting is October 12, 2023.