Merry Christmas,
I tried to start jqt from the desktop shortcut, after I install J on macOs with
m2, but it fail to start.So I tried to recompile jqt for macOs.
First I tried to install Qt from source, but fail.Then I used the Qt online
installer for macOS, and install the Qt version 6.5.3.Just follow the Guide to
compile Jqt on macOs, basically.I am on the just released J 9.5.1

In the environment script, env.command,my setting for PATH isexport
PATH=~/Qt/6.5.3/macos/bin:$PATH

After compile jqt, I copy the jqt file according to the guide, to the j9.5/bin
directory,
in addition, I also need to copy these four files, otherwise it won't start
libjqt.2.5.2.dyliblibjqt.2.5.dyliblibjqt.2.dyliblibjqt.dylib
Then jqt can be started, from jqt JVERSION report:

Qt IDE: 2.5.2/6.5.3(6.5.3)