>http://build.try.sybase.com/eclipse-gump/gump_xref/descriptor_project.html

> is this build.try.sybase.com URL supposed to be public ? I cannot open
> it in my Web browser.

Oops, no, sorry -- one of my internal ones. I was using my browser history
to get to an xref link, and didn't look closely.

That said, coincidentally, http://gump.try.sybase.com [a public server] is
under construction once again. Once I get gumpy.py working there (and if the
VMWare ESX on this bigger/more resourced box hold up to full Gumpy load,
like the GSX on lesser hardware didn't) I'll add it to the pool.

Once I get this local box up, I'll look at the foreign world of OSX on
moof...

regards