> BTW: Would you be game to add this feature, if required? I agree folks need
> as much help as possible with shrinking profiles down to a bear minimum.

Currently still in the "after" the move fase at my place (they start
tearing down the bathroom tomorrow) and still have to get my gump box up
and running (crashed a long time ago), so lot's of work in that area..
I'll see if I can get my gump(y) box up and running between other
chores..
Since I don't know python, it will be a challenge to create a localcheck
for gumpy... :)

Mvgr,
Martin

> regards,