Hi,

In the past, Sam had provided some configuration so that Gump would
upload every day the Cactus website (built as part of the Cactus build)
to jakarta.apache.org/cactus. That was quite nice.

I'd love to see Gump(y) add even more value to projects (such as
deploying their web sites every night - for Apache projects who
configure this in their deployment descriptors).

Note: I think related security issues can be solved without too much
problem (for example by allowing only to deploy to cvs.apache.org).

Thoughts?

Thanks
-Vincent
Wanna see JUnit in Action?