It jumped onto moof and ran gump/check.py, and it (at least) runs our of the
box (ok, out of CVS), which is a beautiful thing. Now, after a little
planning, it is time to install Gumpy proper...

A set of location questions (and as you know, I know nada about OSX, so feel
free to completely alter all suggestions):

1) Where ought we put the code (checked out from cvs:gump)? /Gump/gump?
2) Where ought we put the packages? /Gump/Opt?
3) Where ought we put the workspace /Gump/WS? [It will be *big*]
4) Where ought we put the HTML log output (so http://moof... can pick them
up?]

I'd like the opportunity to run multiple Gump workspaces on this machine
(perhaps some simple test ones, perhaps some 'docs centric ones', etc.) so
I'd like to do some sort of /X/ on the end of each of these, where X is
Public or ...

Thanks in advance for any help.

regards

Experience the Unwired Enterprise: