> We have a big problem with Excalibur in combination with LogKit, and it
has
> been completely hidden by Maven!!!!

FWIIW: Gump has been trying to raise awareness of it. It shows this error in
the compile output.

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/avalon-excalibur/gump_work/build_avalon-excalibur_excalibur-logger.html#Output

BTW: Because this project has been in a bad state for a number of runs, Gump
has turned on ant -debug [in case the problem to not be one of source code,
but a build failure] which makes it overly verbose. If/when we get to
compiling again, the build will revert to non-debug.

Hopefully Gump can get to a point of not being the boy who cried wolf to
Avalon, so that it can give earlier warnings to folks.

regards,