Gump on moof

> --On Monday, March 15, 2004 11:22 AM -0700 "Adam R. B. Jack"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Anybody on the Gump team willing/able to do this, or ought I make the
> > request directly to infrastructure folks?
>
> I thought moof was still behind the firewall which blocks port 80.
>
> Has that changed?  -- justin

I know nothing  about moof, let me re-iterate *nothing* ;-) -- but wouldn't
the ProxyPass be ok with that? The request come in to gump.apache.org (on
Nagoya) and get forwarded to moof from an internal IP? Or, is the firewall
on moof?

I'm not trying to break any pre-defined rules, so if (for
security/whatever), this isn't to be, so be it...

regards