> I am pretty sure that we will fix lsd as soon as we can then.

Fingers crossed that we can. We've run up against other compiler problems in
other projects, I believe, so hopefully we can find one that is a good
common denominator of success.

BTW: When we get a dedicated gump machine I'd love to see a JDK 1.3 and JDK
1.4 (and maybe JDK 1.5) workspace/run, so we can help folks ensure they
operate correctly under those compilers.

BTW: Because we are sensitive to compiler version, I made Gumpy log the
explicit version:

    http://gump.try.sybase.com/#Annotations

regards