Looks ok to me. Here's some more information. After talking to Oleg from
HttpClient it appears that:

1/ a regression bug has been recently introduced and Oleg is going to
fix it. Without this error the Cactus build should work fine. Thus a new
victory for Gump for pointing this out.

2/ httpclient HEAD (i.e. v3.x) is not going to be backward compatible
with v2.x and thus several APIs will be broken. The question has been
asked on Cactus dev mailing list as to whether we stay on the 2.x branch
or follow 3.x.

> I don't see this failure right now,  can some one point me to the
build
> failure.

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-
servlet-12.html